A company offering security services in Lagos is looking to employ a Senior Accountant to oversee its financial operations.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and statements.
- Conduct an in-depth of the company’s financial performance report using relevant KPIs.
- Work closely with operations department to ensure all inventory records are complete and accurate.
- Prepare and coordinate tasks for audit activities, including statutory audit and tax audit.
- Review and recommend improvements to accounting systems for optimal efficiency.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls accounts.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Supervise and coach Junior Accountant.
- A minimum of BSc in Accounting
- Chartered accounting qualification is also required, with substantial years of experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to details.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers.
- Advanced communication and leadership skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting systems such as Quick-books, SAP
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Microsoft Excel specifically).
How to Apply
Qualified candidates send CV to email@example.com