- Collect and analyze data on challenges across the group’s business operations to enable the development and implementation of Internal Audit strategies, plans, and programme.
- Assist in audit planning and actively participate in carrying out routine audit of the group’s business operations as well as special investigation(s) as instructed.
- Assess compliance with laws, regulations, and code of business practices.
- Ensure that all reviewed transactions are wholly, reasonably, exclusively and necessarily consummated for the Company
- Escalate identified business control weaknesses to the Internal Audit Manager and initiates workable solutions.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in the review and update of the Group’s Internal Control policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of statutory audits.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy / Maritime|
|Minimum Qualification||BSc Accounting or related field|
|Years of Experience||5 -7 years|