Senior QA Engineer
Posted 1 year ago
A marketing technology company is looking to fill the position of Senior QA Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
As a Senior QA Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Investigating product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer Satisfaction
- Planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning Strategy
- Collaborating with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects counts
- Process setting up for critical Telco applications launch and SLA handling for Telco critical applications.
- Hands-on experience with Automation tools and improving the documentation quality
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years working experience as a QA Engineer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree from a reputable college.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with Basic programming and Scripting of Automated tests
- Experience in working on Agile processes and practices setting up & ensuring Telco applications delivery Quality Assurance.
- Basic Telecom domain & practice knowledge
Qualified for this role? Send CVs to email@example.com