Our client an indigenous oil and gas company is looking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator.
You will be responsible for resolving escalated service issues, coaching other administrators to resolve, engineer and implement complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology.
Job Location: Lagos
- Management of Office 365 including all communication and collaboration services offered under it including Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange E-mail and SharePoint
- Device management and enrollment
- Device compliance/configuration
- Conditional Access
- Mobile Application management
- DLP policies
- Identify security risks within Office 365 environment and services and suggest mitigations
- Support hybrid Microsoft environment
- Investigate and analyze resource utilization and prepares reports
- Optimize the network infrastructure to maintain the highest possible level of performance and security.
- Plan the replacement of obsolete resources that make up the enterprise network infrastructure
- Build, support and maintain the VDI environment, including standardized templates, application delivery methods, enterprise antivirus, persona management infrastructure, host servers and zero clients.
- Build, support and maintain the configuration management suite, including multiple Windows Enterprise desktop images (WIMs), automated task sequences, an automated backup infrastructure, central imaging environment, automated software deployment and patch management updates.
- Build, support and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects that are used to secure and configure the enterprise client-computing infrastructure
- Build, support and maintain role-based access control for enterprise computing solutions, including VDI, endpoint management suite and Print/Scan solutions.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure, and the client-computing infrastructure.
- Work with application developers and third-party vendors to develop software or virtualized installation packages for network deployment via the Enterprise configuration management suite
- Build, support and maintain the enterprise network, servers and storage infrastructure, both virtual and physical, through the use of routine commands, administration techniques, tools, and utilities.
- Build, support and maintain the Microsoft and Linux infrastructure for the enterprise
- Build, support and maintain the protection of company data and systems through the use of security solutions, backups, redundancy and disaster recovery solutions
- Management of asset lifecycle process through planning and forecasting, including recommendation for replacement of obsolete or end-of-life resources as needed
- Interact with external vendors to evaluate technology changes, including licensing and contracts, and their impact on the business.
- Investigate and analyze resource utilization and prepare reports and metrics, making appropriate changes to optimize the infrastructure and provide the highest possible level of performance and security
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- MCSA Server 2016
- MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Certified in Skype for Business having
- Certified in Office 365
- ITIL Foundation
- 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures. Supporting Office 365 including SharePoint
- 3 years working with Windows Server OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge, Microsoft Active Directory, understanding of Cloud services
- Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations, Office 365 Admin Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business, Skype for Business Mobile, Infrastructure, and Clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Ability to implement Office 365 and Exchange On-Line
- Ability to deploy Microsoft Skype for Business over virtual clients, wireless environments, and remote environments
- Deep knowledge of High-Availability computing and networking (load balancing, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Experience using PowerShell, and/or other scripting tools is a huge plus
- You should have in-depth technical expertise in messaging, video, voice, web conferencing (e.g. Skype, Vidyo, Blue Jeans), and IP telephony technologies
- You should have a solid grasp of UCC Communications Protocols (SIP, RTV, WebRTC, H.264, and H.323) and understand the impact of QoS in the UCC ecosystem
- Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, SQL, and Terminal Services
- Exchange Server 2003 – 2016
- Windows Server 2003 – 2016
- OSX troubleshooting