Widely known for its excellent services, Arion Energy Services (AES) is one of the leading service providers in the oil and gas, maritime and energy industries.
AES is currently looking to strengthen its operations team. We urgently need to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist who has ample experience working in the oil & gas industry.
- Source for recruitment business opportunities
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients in the oil and gas, energy and maritime industries in order to understand their specific recruitment needs
- Develop a good understanding of job roles and prepare industry-specific job descriptions and resumes to match the positions
- Create a system and process for vacancy publication of opportunities, and help in identifying potential candidates for these opportunities.
- Talent acquisition and candidate management, effective candidate sourcing and headhunting.
- Collect and update all hiring requirements from clients for positions to be filled.
- Set out hiring timelines for each position and keep within the set timelines
- Source for candidates via different/appropriate channels.
- Schedule interviews of candidates
- Prepare candidate’s CVs and assessment report and forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants. Schedule interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Manage relationships, deliverables and act as a key accounts manager for different clients
- Work towards the strategic positioning of the brand that can show positive ROI.
- Candidate must show a marked reduction in the overall ‘Time to Hire’ (TTH)
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company
- Relevant industry experience
- Passion for talent sourcing and management
- Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active in all aspect of manpower solutions
- Must possess a high degree of discipline and have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Should have the analytical & problem-solving ability
- Ability to deliver within the stipulated deadline
- Trustworthy, dependable and team-leadership skill.
- Ability to plan various activities such as recruitment campaign and job fairs
- Must be computer literate and very conversant with MS office applications e.g. Excel.
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills to work within a multicultural environment.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. degree from a reputable institution
- Membership of relevant bodies such as IPRCN, CIPD, CIPM is an added advantage-
- Minimum of 8 years’ hands-on experience of which at least 5 years recruiting for the Oil and gas/ Maritime industry.
|Job Category||Recruitment / HR Services|
|Minimum Qualification||Relevant Degree|
|Years of Experience||8 years’ hands-on experience and 5 years recruiting for the Oil and gas/ Maritime industry.|