Our client a SaaS and marketing technology company in Lagos is looking to recruit a Snr. Commercial Manager – FSI.
You will be responsible for driving sales and account management strategy and execution within your territory.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prospect, Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for industry sectors, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/platforms.
- Identify, appoint and train resellers, associations, agents with an objective to penetrate the SMB market in Nigeria for respective verticals.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the leadership team providing key business insights: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
- Identify new trends in media sales business practice
- Ensure every client interaction is ethical and build profitable long-term relationships.
- Provide recommendations to leadership team to improve performance in territory and market.
- Cultivate relationships with all new and assigned accounts to expand product penetration.
- Establish and manage senior relationships within all the major brands and agencies.
- Build, file and update territory account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Work closely with internal partners to facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Set up a system to track and monitor sales progress and execution of key new business projects to ensure timely new business revenues.
- Leverage and translate market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence into a tactical sales execution strategy for the team.
- Target revenue generation through Marketing Campaigns and Connected events from your vertical FSI/ FMCG / Consumer Business/ Retail / Health Care / Technology
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A first degree in any discipline
- An MBA or related field is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a Senior Business Development/ Account Management role.
- Direct experience in managing SMB segments in Banks and fintech’s, Mobile companies, system integrators, advertising technology, Consultancies and Software companies.
- Managed indirect sales channels for the SMB market in Nigeria
- Strong critical thinking ability with demonstrated problem-solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong agency relationships
- Strong knowledge of sales operations and digital technology solutions
Qualified should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org