Software Quality Analyst
Posted 1 year ago
An enterprise marketing technology company is looking to fill the role of a Software Quality Analyst.
Your duties include but not limited to:
- Create a test plan for new and existing product
- Use the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
- Use the plan to hunt down and fix software bugs
- Look for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
- Maintain working knowledge of quality standards
- Ensure the product is culturally compatible with the target market
- Assure accuracy of programs and software prior to production
- Rebuild the corrected software application
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Document testing protocols and processes
- Conduct regular software audit
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree.
- Are a self-starter with the ability to collaborate across many job disciplines.
- Have experience testing complex, distributed, enterprise focused applications.
- Have a demonstrated track record of effective problem-solving required
- Have strong oral and verbal communication skills required
- Have knowledge of automated testing processes
- Have sound knowledge of API integration and documentation.
- Have sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Have strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Have experience with Agile (SCRUM), OO modeling, web services, and front-end technologies.
- Have a track record of delivery by proactively resolving upcoming risks, issues and bottlenecks.
Think you are fit for this role? Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org