A medical facility in Lagos is looking to employ the services of a Registered nurse with the required experience in both nursing and midwifery.
– Monitor patients’ condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
– Observe and interpret patients’ symptoms and communicate them to physicians
– Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
– Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
– Examine and monitor pregnant women.
– Assess care requirements and write care plans.
– Undertake antenatal care
– Carry out screening tests.
– Provide information, emotional support, and reassurance to women and their partners.
– Certified Registered Nurse (RN)/ Certified Registered Midwife (RM)
– Minimum of 3 years experience
– Ability to work well within a team and strong interpersonal skills.
– Ability to use basic hospital equipment
– Detail-oriented with good patient interfacing and communication skill
Interested Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org