- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement fromdefinition phase through implementation.
- Apply significant knowledge of fabrication trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Review work of development team.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Establish Project Quality plan and construction methods statements
- Responsible for managing technical risks throughout the projects.
- Communicate and enforce Coding standards and Projects specifications.
- Perform Code & Specifications reviews.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Implement tools for: planning, document control, site material follow-up, material take off, and physical progress.
- Manage the quality control team
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with the Project departments.
- Keep Project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Overall relevant work experience in a fabrication unit of minimum 15 years, of which minimum 5 years at a similar managerial position
- General knowledge (technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, power, Instrumentation…)
- Good knowledge of systems for the management of Quality
- Good command of the English language
- Successful experience in technical management (turn-key projects)
- Competence in design and engineering software packages
- Ability to understand situations (strategic pertinence and anticipation)
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required Teamwork
- Client Management
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Mining / Maritime|
|Minimum Qualification||BSc Mechanical Engineering|
|Years of Experience||15 years and above|