An indigenous company operating in Warri is looking to recruit a smart individual to fill the position of Technical Officer.
Job Location: Warri, Delta State
– Receive technical requisitions from Vessels, prepare requisition in approved format for procurement, follow-up with procurement from start till close-out (which is when the requester/end-user receives and accepts the product).
– Work closely with the technical Superintendent and Procurement unit in sourcing the right parts according to the required standard or specification
– General Technical and Administrative support to the Technical Manager and Technical Superintendent.
– Analyze, Investigate and Troubleshoot equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose defects and recommend solutions on all vessels (Main engines, Auxiliary engines, Pumps, Valves, auxiliary motors, Steering gears, e.t.c)
– Provide Technical in-field service and support for marine operations and to the engineers onboard the vessels
– Organization and supervision of machinery maintenance (Routine, Planned and Corrective) activities, including Dry-docking activities as an on-field superintendent in the Shipyard
– Interact with onsite and offshore teams on technical requirements for the vessels
– Create, review and update all the vessel’s maintenance processes and maintenance schedules
– B.Eng/ HND, mechanical, electrical, and nautical background
– Must have STCW
– Minimum of 3 years of experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Gross Salary: N200,000
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP