Arion Energy Services is Hiring…
We are a young, dynamic, and growing energy services company supporting the energy, offshore oil & gas, and maritime industries in Nigeria and West Africa.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional and dependable engineering, asset integrity, and operations & maintenance services to clients in oil & gas, maritime and renewable energy space. Our current client base spreads across upstream, midstream, and midstream oil & gas sectors, providing asset integrity, O&M, and technical management services. We want to strengthen our team with a young, energetic, and ambitious engineer to join us as a Technical & Operations Support Engineer,
Technical & Operations Support Engineer – a key member of our Technical Support and Asset Integrity team
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance programs on assets & facilities under Company management.
- Prepare and coordinate planned maintenance programs, plant shutdowns, and repairs across assets under management.
- Undertake periodic visits to offshore assets and vessels under our management, and project sites to oversee, evaluate, appraise or participate in risk assessments, inspections and audits of ongoing activities.
- Visit workshops and fabrication yards for audits and inspection of repair and fabrication projects.
- Support the tendering and project execution departments by participating in relevant tendering & project execution activities within areas of expertise
- Assist the contracts & procurement department in technical clarifications of RFQs/RFPs and ITTs, and vendor prequalification and bid evaluation.
- May be required to undertake site inspections when required during tendering and prepare site visit reports for clients or the bidding process.
- Identify and maintain relationships with various technicians, workshops, and different service providers to support operations, procurement, and project execution activities.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Company.
- Degree or HND in civil, electrical, mechanical, or marine engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience in a similar or related role within the offshore oil & gas, marine, energy, or construction industries. Additional industry certification and professional body members is an advantage.
- Prior experience as a field engineer, offshore production platform or shipboard experience is an advantage.
- Must have a good understanding of relevant oil & gas and offshore industry practices, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Knowledge of asset preventive maintenance regime on rotating and static equipment and use of known industry CMMS tools to implement maintenance programs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare technical reports and proposals is important for this role.
- Ability to read and understand different engineering drawings (P&IDs, PFDs, C&E diagrams, etc.) and equipment and product schematics and specifications.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and any other engineering program is an advantage.
- Result-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and in a team.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Do you fit this role?
Send your CV to email@example.com with TOSE as the subject.