Arion Energy Services is looking to hire a Technical Support Assistant.
- Carry out field installation, servicing and maintenance of OEM products and provide after-sales support when required.
- Identify and maintain relationships with various technicians, workshops, vendors, suppliers, stockists and different service providers to support our operations and maintenance services
- Undertake field/site visits/inspections and prepare resulting reports for clients or in-house use.
- Assist in technical and commercial bid/tender preparation in response to ITTs, RFQs & RFPs.
- Ensure thorough understanding of industry standards, practices, regulations and legislations relating to the responsibilities under this JD.
- Provide support to other departs, especially Business development & procurement in areas of expertise.
- Analyse client’s RFQs ensuring that items specifications are well understood by the procurement team before quotations are submitted to clients in response to the RFQ
- Assist in Business Development activities as required to ensure company’s registration with operators, service companies and relevant regulatory authorities and government agencies are updated regularly.
- Participate in relevant industry seminars, conferences, exhibitions and utilize market intelligence gained and networks developed to support business development and sales efforts of the company.
- Prepare periodic reports of activities to management
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the company.
Degree/HND or tertiary education qualification in any engineering field
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a similar or related role within the oil & gas, maritime, energy or related industry.
Key Attributes & Skills
- Work experience in the oil & gas, maritime compulsory
- This role requires practical hands-on experience in the field and a good understanding of relevant industry practices, codes, and standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – The ability to prepare and deliver presentations is essential
- The ability to prepare technical reports and proposals is important for this role.
- The position requires intermediate to advanced knowledge and use of MS Office apps such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Result-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently.
Qualified Candidates to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org