A consulting firm is looking to hire a Training Coordinator to handle the training department of the organization and drive it to success.
- Effective relationship management within the L&D team to develop new training programmes
- Provide advice to our clients regarding learning interventions e.g. content, target audience, availability, delivery channels, description of learning intervention, expected learning outcomes, etc.
- Source for researched materials and training literature/films to enhance the training presentation
- Coordinate induction programmes for outsourced employees before deployment to our client’s locations
- Develop and tailored business proposals to meet clients request and budgets after negotiation.
- Use HR practitioners network to market training programmes and activities ( e.g public lecture, seminar, CEO forum, Boot Camp, business retreat, international business conference, short term international MBA programmes )
- Coordinates Graduate Employability programmes and Job fairs
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Relevant degree
- Effective people management skills
- Good Presentation/facilitating Skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Time management skills/Problem-solving skills
- Good Supervisory /Reporting skills
- Effective Multitasking skills
- E-learning content development
- Able to prioritize tasks and workloads in order of importance.
- Track record of delivering results with deadlines.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft tools
|Job Category||Education Services|