Our client, a foremost Travel and Tourism company is recruiting to fill the position of a Travel Consultant.
- Drive holiday sales of international holiday packages from Non-IATA Agents.
- Design itineraries, vacation packages, costing, and hotel booking.
- Foster existing relationships with B2B Travel Agents and developing new ones.
- Monitor industry trends and collecting data.
- Field Sales.
- First Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as a travel consultant.
- Good knowledge of destinations & hotels.
- Skills in handling clients, itinerary & costing, selling of hotels & packages.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience in sales (Preferably Holidays).
- Ability to provide accurate solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com using “Travel Consultant” as the subject of the email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.