Arion Energy Services, an Engineering and Projects company in Lagos is looking for a proactive Admin Executive to join their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
· Provide support to the Business Manager
· Handle daily office needs and requests.
· Arrange travel, hotel and events as needed.
· Take minutes and accurately enter notes and distribute accordingly.
· Manage inventories, monitor office supply levels and reorder when appropriate.
· Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data to get the best pricing on supplies and services.
· Using computer to maintain records, generate reports, create administrative requests, presentations and other documentation as required.
· Assist with the preparation of visa and permit documentation.
· Manage the company’s physical filing system
· Responsible for the prompt payment of office utility bills, and supply of diesel etc.
· Ensure the office and its environment are properly cleaned and maintained at all times, promptly organizing repairs when required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Degree or HND qualification in Business Administration, Secretariat Studies, or a relevant discipline.
· Minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience.
· Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
· Basic clerical skills.
· Proficiency in English.
· Good planning and time management skills.
· Proficiency in the use of MS Office (especially Word and Excel) and the internet is a MUST.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good use of Microsoft Teams is an advantage
· Discretion with personal and confidential information.
Qualified candidates to send CVs to: email@example.com