We are looking for a Visa and Immigration Specialist for a Travel Management company. He/she will be responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all information provided by the client is accurate, prepare and check all legal documents.
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Train some HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level
Key Skills and Qualifications
- BSc. In a relevant discipline and any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Experience handling immigration procedures
- You must be fluent in English
- Experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual.
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- Must be able to work tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy
Qualified should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org