Our client a fast-growing enterprise technology company working with telcos, banks, and larger brands is looking to fill the role of VP, Account Management and Customer Success.
Location: Victoria Island
Job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Oversee primary contacts for the onboarding of new customers, training of platform end users.
- Oversee completion of customer needs and/or management of contractors and outsourced resources to perform work.
- Oversee management of the knowledge base, addition of new articles as needed and ensuring everything is up-to-date and accurate.
- Provide exceptional customer support within established SLA guidelines, track and report out related metrics.
- Oversee management of the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern; drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed by extracting the most value from our SaaS tools.
- Understand customer sentiment and outcomes by communicating, defining, and tracking health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product development team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
Who We are Looking For:
- Good knowledge of tech products & services and understand the challenges ideal clients face.
- 9+ years of experience in a similar role, 3+ of which should be from a SaaS company.
- High level of attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Empathetic and have a real desire to help customers reach their goals.
- Good design background, and can rectify bad content
- Ability to help users get the most out of the company’s tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of marketing and martech solutions, and experience with CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
- Ability to get your hands dirty with implementation work as you are building out high-level systems/processes and managing a large team.
Qualified candidates to send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org