VP, Business Development & Digital Consumer
Posted 1 year ago
Vacancy for VP, Business Development & Digital Consumer.
Our client is a fast-growing enterprise technology company working with telcos, banks, and larger brands.
Location: Victoria Island
Job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Onboard new Clients within the assigned sector.
- Develop and drive strategy and implementation.
- Deploy use cases for Digital Consumer business.
- Proactively conduct business focused discussions and reviews with clients to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Adequately represent the business during relevant networking events / workshops within assigned sector.
- Drive proposals on the Enterprise SaaS opportunities.
- 3x Pipeline on monthly revenue target.
- Drive connected events within assigned sector.
- Successfully utilize the understanding of the business’ platform/product offering businesses to provide active insight and support to the Chief Revenue Officer/ COO.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Function as the dedicated point of contact for all Digital Consumer accounts.
- Communicate and collaborate with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- 10+ years of experience as an Account Manager in the Tech/Digital Consumer space.
- Bachelor’s degree required (minimum 2:1) preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the technology sector.
- Excellent leadership and business development skills; preferably hands-on experience with of sales target.
- Proven experience in key account management / Corporate sales within the banking sector
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
Qualified candidates to send CV and cover letter to email@example.com