VP, Revenue Management – FSI Vertical
Posted 1 year ago
Vacancy for VP, Revenue Management – FSI Vertical
Our client is a fast-growing enterprise technology company working with telcos, banks, and larger brands.
Location: Victoria Island
Job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Onboard new Clients within the FSI sector.
- Develop and drive FSI sector strategy and implementation.
- Deploy use cases for FSI sectors.
- Proactively conduct business focused discussions and reviews with clients to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Adequately represent the business during relevant networking events / workshops with the FSIs
- Drive proposals on the Enterprise SaaS opportunity within the bank.
- 3x Pipeline on monthly revenue target.
- Drive connected events within the FSI sector.
- Successfully utilize the understanding of the business’ platform/product offering businesses to provide active insight and support to the Chief Revenue Officer/ COO.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Function as the dedicated point of contact for all FSI accounts.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- 10+ years of experience as an Account Manager in FSI sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required (minimum 2:1) preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Sector as well as the general FinTech Ecosystem.
- Ability to present to and liaise with an international board and investors.
- Strong knowledge of the Financial Services Market segment.
- Proven experience in key account management / Corporate sales within the banking sector
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
Qualified candidates to send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org