In this course, you’ll learn the steps involved in preparing, organizing, and delivering effective speeches and presentations that will connect with your audience. You’ll also discover how to enhance your talk with visual aids, how to design effective handouts, and what to do if you make a mistake during your speech.
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Training Course
Date: 29th – 30th October, 2021
- Date: 29th - 30th October 2021
- Provider: GUS Consulting Ltd.
In this course, you’ll learn the steps involved in preparing, organizing, and delivering effective speeches and presentations that will connect with your audience. You’ll also discover how to enhance your talk with visual aids, how to design effective handouts, and what do if you make a mistake during your speech.
Whatever your career path, presenting material whether to an individual, a small group, or your entire company is inevitable. In this course, you will learn the essential mechanics of presenting as well as the underlying aspects of nonverbal communication. This course will help you understand the concept of selling a presentation and the importance of creating a connection with the audience to make a lasting impact.
This training course will feature:
- Introduction To Business Communication
- Face To Face Business Communication
- Telephone Communication
- Effective Public Speaking & Business Presentation
- Writing For The ‘World Of Work’
- Communication As a tool
- Modern Business Communication Tools
- Identify key elements and principles of communication
- Demonstrate understanding of the communication process
- What information you need to start planning a speech
- The different purposes of public speaking
- How to choose a topic and organize your speech
- Tips for speech writing
- How to get and keep your audience’s attention
- The importance of gaining the audience’s trust and establishing credibility
- How to use visual aids to improve the clarity of your message
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors and managers who want to progress
- Project and team leaders who want to be more effectively
- Anyone who needs to negotiate as part of their role
- People who need to present clearly and to persuade others
- Executives who want to develop capabilities in motivating and inspiring people
How to register?
Contact us on any of these; firstname.lastname@example.org, +2347033513390,+2349091214544
GUS Learning Centre, Block 77, Plot 30A Oyibo Adjarho Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.