Nationality: Non-Nigerian (Expatriate)
Arion Energy Services Ltd is looking to fill the role of Technical Manager for one of its clients operating in Warri. The ideal candidate will oversee the technical activities & maintenance operations for a fleet of vessels. This includes overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules.
- Organize, co-ordinate and delegate technical and operations tasks of the technical department.
- Monitor all managed vessel’s technical activities and ensuring monthly Planned Maintenance System are analysed.
- Ensure that updated and detailed specifications of managed vessels are available in the office.
- Determine repair specifications for dry-docking, maintenance, and surveys together with the most economical method to complete these.
- Ensure proper up to date records are prepared during and on completion of dry-docking and repairs for actual and anticipated expenditure as well as quality of the works and products involved.
- Qualified as a Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Naval Architect.
- Relevant Crude Oil Tankers and FSO experience.
- 10 – 15 years minimum in a relevant role (offshore, ship management, ship building, dry docking, engine repair, vessel overhauls).
- Must have previous work experience in Nigeria, especially Warri Offshore.
- Must be familiar with regulatory frameworks and prevailing practices within Nigeria.
- Knowledge of vessel machinery (Main Engines, Propulsion Systems, Alarm Systems, etc).
- Excellent oral and written English & Spanish.
Qualified candidates should click the apply button or send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy / Maritime|
|Years of Experience||10 - 15 Years|